Friday, August 22, 2008

Knowing When to Give Up on a Niche Blog

I launched 5 blogs the day I started blogging. I picked five things that interested me or niches I am relatively good at and what I thought might be helpful to others. But as time went on I found that I don't ever feel like posting to most of them, or I don't have time, or whatever other excuse I come up with on a daily basis when I am feeling guilty about not keeping up with them.

Soooooo...I've decided to delete a couple (maybe more) and focus on the ones I am more likely to post on. Maybe I'll find another niche I know and like later and try that one out, but for now I'm just going to focus on the ones I seem to be more interested in. It's all about quality, not quantity.

Some things are trial and error. Sometimes you just don't know that you won't follow-through with something.
Sometimes you just have to let go....

No comments: