Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finally added a Contact button on the top right....

Please feel free to contact me at any time regarding freelance writing questions, comments or whatever is on your mind. Tell me how I'm doing, tell me what you want to see more of or you can just write to gripe about anything on this planet--there's plenty of material out there for that! Seriously, anything that's on your mind, but also, to help me maintain this blog as what the readers want to know maybe throw in a little query here and there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curtney, Your blog is great! And congrats on getting the comment button up and working on your blog. I have yet to fiddle around with all of Blogger's do-hickeys!:)

Courtney said...

Thanks so much! I don't know very much about web stuff--including "do-hickeys" for blogger so it takes me awhile to put each one up. I finally hired someone to do my professional site for me because I have no clue.
I always enjoy reading your blog as well, I check it out everyday! :)