Monday, July 14, 2008

Blogging: How to keep up your blogs and keep stress levels low

Lately I've been having an issue with keeping up my blogs. I either feel like I don't have time, or I'm exhausted or my brain is in a fog and I can't string thoughts together easily.
So to help myself I'm trying something new and thought it may be helpful in some way for you as well if you don't already have a process.

I've started creating an on going list of drafts in the posting area back here behind-the-scenes. Every time I get an idea for a post I come over here and simple just type the title in or a few words to get me going and it usually spawns several other ideas to which I will do the same thing. Then I just log on and type in a few lines here and there or if I'm feeling focused I finish a whole post.

Right now I have 10 posts sitting back here waiting to be written and it takes a load off knowing if my brain is in a fog I've already made things a lot easier. I can just pop in and write a bit here and there.

I'm constantly looking for ways to decrease my stress level and make things easier and more efficient. Although we may work at home and some people think we don't do anything all day, it's the same as running any business and there's always stress of some kind no matter what.

What do you do to help ensure your stress level is low?

No comments: